Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Relax

One of my favorite things to do to relax is watch television. It’s completely mindless, and there’s nothing like curling up on the couch with my dog to watch a couple of shows to make me feel better after a long day at work. My taste in television changes from one day to the next, so I’ll spend a night watching Seinfeld reruns and then I’ll spend the next night watching documentaries on the History Channel. I love that my directv channels offers me the ability to watch such a wide variety of shows.

The best part is that with the huge selection of channels even allows my husband and me to find a show we can both agree on. If I love watching television with my dog, I love watching television with my husband even more. We get to choose a movie or show from our wide variety of choices and spend some much needed time together. We can also record any shows that we want and watch them whenever we can carve out enough time in our busy schedules to sit down together and relax. I love it.

No comments: