Saturday, December 01, 2007

The best website hosting deal ever!

I don't think I have ever seen anything like what BurtonHosting.com is currently offering. Not even the slightest. I mean, their website hosting offers are just so tempting, I have already been thinking of buying my own domain and hosting right away.

Imagine this, their Personal Website Hosting deal is 10GB Web space, 100GB Bandwidth,100 Email accounts, and 100 Subdomains. Wow! Beat that. And that's for only $6.95 a month. Amazing.

On the other hand, their Business Website Hosting deal is 25GB Web space, 999GB Bandwidth, 999 Email accounts, and 999 Subdomains. And this is for only $21.95 a month.

Like I said, this is the best deal for website hosting that I have ever encountered. It would be foolish such kind of opportunity.

1 comment:

Joseph Smith said...

Definitely interested in your findings on the "reputable" managed WP hosting companies (j/k, I'm still on the floor after reading that comment!) My partner and I are looking to add hosting services to our 1z0-061 dumps free offerings, and currently extend WPEngine and Page.ly to our clients 1z0 062 study guide. Any idea when you might have those tests ready for our consumption, Mike? Thanks so much for going through the hard work of pulling these sorts of tests together for the rest of us 1z0-533 exam questions . Much appreciated and very grateful!