Wednesday, October 10, 2007

New Apple iPhone ads

Apple posted three new iPhone television ads on their site this evening. But unlike the earlier ads, there is little focus on the phone itself. Instead, the ads focus on the users.

The first user likes the visual voicemail. The second one is searching for a name on a website. And the third loves the fact that he doesn’t need to carry a man purse around any more to hold all of his gadgets - the iPhone does it all.

I am not sure if this is a good ad but it does make one wonder why an ad about a mobile phone somewhat ignores the very thing it tries to endorse.

1 comment:

Joseph Smith said...

For myself, I’ll have to side with the iPhone 6. Don’t get me wrong, the iPhone 6 Plus is great 1z0-590 study guide with its display and battery life, but I just need a device that’s a bit more pocketable 1z0-899 study material and I’m willing to sacrifice a few features for that. If you’re coming from a previous iOS device or an Android device avaya 3001 exam questions,