Saturday, September 15, 2007

Just right for your ink and cartridge needs

My mom is actually complaining high cartridge prices for our printers. She loves to create cards and all that stuff and I always see her tinkering on the computer for hours just to come up a cute masterpiece and flaunt it to us. Well, that's mom and we love her because of that.

So as she was ranting about her dilemma on high ink prices, I stumbled upon the Inkers site. Whoow! Just what I need right now.

Inkers offer a lot of great things for its consumers, which would include us sooner or later. It offers high quality generic ink and toner cartridges for a cost that is practically very affordable and reasonable. They provide an effective alternative to high-priced toners and cartridges from other brands.

Aside from that advantage, Inkers also offer a 100% guarantee against defect for one full year! Wow! I am converted. Totally. If that isn't a good deal, I don't know what is. On top of that, they also offer free ground shipping on the same day that you ordered them.

Well, I guess Mom need not be upset anymore. We found the right shop for our ink and toner cartridge needs. And that would be inkers.

No comments: