Thursday, July 26, 2007

Meet new friends at Wireclub

I was damn bored with my work so I tried to find ways to liven up the spirit. I was just surfing the net and looked for some cool sites to check and have fun with.

I stumbled upon this cute site which I find quite interesting. I headed for the sign up form and entered my personal details. This is a chat site, so this must be good. After some keystrokes and mouse clicks the site has already processed my data and gave me a nice-looking dashboard for me to work on my profile.

The Dashboard allows me to put on interesting stuff with my profile. I just now realized that WireClub is not just a chat site which offers chat rooms and avenues for people to talk real time. It also offers a lot of features that resemble established social networking sites like Friendster and MySpace.

I love the interface and it’s very user-friendly. The interface is neat and it has a minimal design that attracts minimalists like me. I hate those bold and glaring colors I get from Friendster. WireClub offers a very neat and straightforward design that allows you to focus on what you really love doing – mingle with other people from different countries and races.

It has features that allow you to upload a picture in order for other people to check on your profile and get to know you a lot better. It also allows you to enter 10 interests to your profile so that it would be a lot easier for you to find people with the same interests as you.

WireClub also allows you to create your own blog. That way, your contacts and other users can get to know more about you and your daily activities. It also displays profiles at random on the right sidebar for you to check on the various profiles that might interest you and find friends and contacts faster.

Eventually, the site has an interesting chat feature. WireClub’s chat interface looks like the one used in MIRC, where people can just say anything and everyone sees what you have in mind. I still have to find out if I am allowed to chat with someone in private but as of now, I am enjoying the conversations that we have with other chatters.

All in all, WireClub is not a bad site to start with when you want to know a lot of friends on line and get to talk to a lot of them all at once. It is also a good social networking site since it allows you to add friends and contacts and join various communities.

I would recommend WireClub to all my friends and family. You too can go check it out and try it for yourself.

No comments: