Monday, May 15, 2006

To whom it may concern

Integrity is really diminishing these days. Before, I thought politicians are the only ones bluffing. Today, even those people you call friends have mastered the art as well. Too bad.

I am just sick and tired of people who make promises they can't fulfill.  It just pissess me off, you know? Especially if they tell me that they can't make it to our appointment when I have already arranged everything and even cancelled several things just because of our deal. Especially if I am already on my way there, or worst already there in our rendevouz and they will just send an annoying SMS saying that they are just tired, or that simply they changed their mind, or that they were not in the mood or something. WTF! I can't even believe I am putting up with peeps like these. Hearing their lame reasons makes me puke to death.

Anyway, it's not my loss. It's not me who lost integrity, trust and respect. It's them. I just feel sorry for them and for the people who have been very patient with them, helping them with their concerns and all. I just wish that they also learn to give back, and stop being so consumed about themselves. They act as if the world just revolves around them, not caring about how others feel about their indifference. They don't even know how to say sorry. As if sorry is enough anyway with all the trouble they caused me.

Well, sometimes that's just how life is. I just hope I learn anything beneficial from these circumstances, aside from not having to do anything with them anymore. I wish they would learn too, because they obviously have so much learning to do.

Forgive my rants, I just need a release.

5 comments:

-=kat=- said...

believe me...I am awfully well-acquainted with the feeling. It is indeed a major piss off...being stood up by someone...and for what reason? uuhhhg!!

lol! kahinumdom nuon ko, dah! weheheh! ok ra na, sir, ure not alone. lol!

Alma Ritchel said...

sir, its okay to burst it out...

dax, lahi lahi ug emote sa nawong dah...

Anonymous said...

Great site, I am bookmarking it!Keep it up!
With the best regards!
David

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Whirlpool top load washer Pilates board

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! car skin for realone player stevens johnson syndrome and bextra injury Acura center console in a crx Del m140 laptop Full-size rental suv&aposs chrysler radiator fan relay car gps navigation system for a ford escape rieger body kits bmw Auto ins ausland verkaufen paxil side effects Ratings of nikon digital slr cameras Cellulite products compared