Sunday, May 07, 2006

Sunday Morning Rants

I woke up very early today despite the fact that this is supposed to be a day off from work. It's Sunday after all. However, my body clock told me, as it normally does, that I need to get up at 5:30 in the morning. I refused. I wanted to do some mental manuevers in order to somehow stop my "system clock" from acknowledging real time, so that my body would go back to sleep again. But my attempts failed. When I realized that it is futile to resist, I just got up and showcased my faithful obedience to the routine that I myself, instinctively created.

Good thing the office is open 24/7 so I headed there, grabbed a chair when I got in, and started my surfing sessions. And then everything started to feel right. Surfing the net I think, is beginning to become one of my most favorite pastimes, second to Videoke I suppose (lolz).

I came across this funny video of the Grim Ripper prank. Just bear with the mispelled words in the title though. I could feel the horror that these poor folks felt when they saw Grim Ripper's reflection on the monitor. I could hear them say to themselves, "Has my time come? Is this the end of me? Right here? Right now?" Well, it sure did start my day right, somehow.

I am going to watch Mission Impossible 3 after lunch today. This is one of the rare occasions when I am about to watch a movie without even having some reasearch about it. I think I just have to get the details right from the big screen, and judge the movie through my own perspective and standards. Sometimes, trailers and critics can give you false expectations that can terribly disappoint you. I want to avoid that right now, and would love have my viewing experience untainted by any outside influence.

I also have to fetch a friend today in the bus terminal. It would be best to have her come with me and watch the movie together.

Hmmm, I guess I didn't wake up this morning in the wrong side of the bed after all. This day sure is going to be fun.

Till next time :-)

6 comments:

I am . . . Andy Harding said...

You're a cunt.

Andy Harding is a SLUT! said...

Get lost FOOL!
I guess I am not the only one who is victimized by this freak.
This explains it. He must have longed for attention and his way of getting it just stinks. Well, goodluck freak.

Denzity said...

Tsk tsk tsk. Andy Harding really needs attention - medical attention. Perhaps, this is just his way of getting some blog traffic. Poor guy.

ric said...

my sunday was spent with a horrible hang over and a sore throat form singing to much saturday night.

i think i will love going to videoke after all. =D

Denzity said...

hello ric...wow kakainggit...i haven't done some hard videoke sessions lately. hmmm planning to have one this week [grin]

Anonymous said...

What a great site
» » »